Saturday, February 14, 2009

The New watch

Yay!!! I finally got a new watch! The watch was from my aunt. I am so grateful to her!

On Friday morning, my mother announced with a sudden thrill of exitement that we were going to eat lunch with her at Singapore Island Country Club. At there I also met my cousin and his Grandmother.

My aunt, upon seeing me, hugged me with delight as we had not seen her for nearly 2 years due to PSLE preparation. While we were having a sumptious lunch at a restaurant named"The Ornamental Place", my aunt suddenly announced" Oh ya, I forgot. Here's your congratulations gift from me for your PSLE! ".

She gave me a little box with an imprint"Casio". At first I thought it was a lame watch but right after the moment I opened the box, I saw "it".

It was a silver-black glossy watch with a sense of wonderous beauty. It was Casio New digital watch! I jumped with joy upon the sight of my "treasure". I immediately thanked my aunt profusely and shook her hand until she had to say stop.

Well, here's a picture of my new watch just in case you are curious. Go ahead and make your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment