Sunday, February 8, 2009

CCA allocation results!!!

Hooray! I got into my first choice EP3! I am so exited! Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you what EP3 I got into. It is softball! Oh man, I am so exited! In my class, most people got into their first choice EP3 but some unfortunate people did not get so lucky.
Anyway, the reason I like softball/baseball so much is that one, during the softball trials, the softball coach said that I have potential after I bet two balls. Two, I like hitting sports and in softball, I get to hit a fast coming ball. Three, it trains my whole body and also relieve me from stress.
The very next day, after the day we got our allocation results, we were supposed to report to our allocated EP3s so after school and lunch, I changed into my PE shirt and went to the softball grounds.
At there, was already many people about 10 t0 15 waiting impatiently for the coach to arrive. After a few minutes, he came. First he asked us to sit down and introduce ourselves so we briefly introducedf ourselves and sat down. He spoke to us a lot about rules and training regulations and other impotranat stuff. In overball, those "boring sounding" stuff were actually fun to hear! I guess my interest in that sport altered my usual impatient-with-boring-stuff attitude.
After the introduction, we went out to the field to practice pitching. At first I was not good at it but gradually I began to catch up and the seniors pitching with me even said that I was good! Now that's what I call joy. Unfortunately it rained before we were finished so we had to go home early with reluctant minds.
I hope that more good news would befall upon me in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment