Friday, February 13, 2009

A creepy encounter......

Have any of you had an creepy encounter near Bishan recently? Well I have. Now, I will tell you more about my encounter......

On Thursday, I boarded the bus 156 near Bukit Timah to go to Bishan. Halfway during the trip, a stocky man with a short spiky hairstyle boarded the then crowded bus. He also wore a pair of spectacles with black attachable strings on each side. Nothing's scary about him---------yet.

At first he seemed quite normal BUT the scary part was that when he was standing among the commuters, he poked his head sideways from the crowd to look at me......and smiled pervertedly.

Arghh!!! Why is that stranger staring at me! I thought. I mean, who would not feel uncomfortable when a stranger smiles at you like you are a million-dollar-prize? To counter his sudden "attacks", I glared at him as hard as I could. In a moment, the man looked away.

When it was time for me to alight the bus, I got up from my seat and walked to the exit. But to my dismay, the strange man was standing in front of the exit. He noticed I was there and suddenly took out a handphone and played a traditional music. I wondered why he did that. Then, when the door opened with a beep, the man suddenly blocked me from alighting by extending one arm towards the pole on my other side. I was afraid but I eventually managed to "escape" by going under his arm. He looked quite disappointed when I was able to alight.

As the bus that just dropped me off drove away, I wondered who was that stranger but I could not recognize that man. I decided to just put that matter aside and concentrate on my studies.

1 comment:

  1. If he shows up again, I'd report him. That's harassment! Mr. S

    ReplyDelete