Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My reading habits


Do you have any favourite authors and reading habits? Well I do. Now, let me evaluate more on that fact. I believe that reading is a way of learning too, like studying as by reading we can harvest all kinds of information and knowledge from reading. Therefore, it is important to inculcate a good reading habit at a young age, like now.(13 years old^-^')For me, probably like other pre-teens, I like to "run along with characters of the future","flying with dragons" sort of like all the fantasy stuff. However, occasionally, I do enjoy some romance sometimes.(very little!) Examples of books which I have read and think are the best books I have ever read are: The Artemis Fowl series, the Eragon trilogy,Harry Potter, and the Twilight quadrilogy which are all character-driven stories.Hence, I prefer to read character-driven stories.I usually read when I have finished all my homework and have spare time left.One of my favourite authors is Eoin Colfer. He has produced all kinds of masterpieces like "Supernaturalists", "Artemis Fowl" and other spectacular novels. These are my reading habits and favourite books/authors. I hope this blog entry has inspired you to start reading and inculcate a good reading habit, it is always not too late to make a differnce in your life!
Want to see some of the books I have read? Check out the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment