Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reflection on blogging

Wow.
I have never come across anything related to blogging before I came to Hwa Chong Institution after having been introduced blogging by my LA teacher I am really amazed and impressed. I did not know that it was so easy to put something on the net just by blogging. It is very convenient. I am also impressed by its user-friendliness and its convenience as I thought you needed to learn HTML if you wanted to post something on the net. I like blogging a lot as it has multi purpose functions. You can treat it as your diary or even an assignment board! However, the one thing I dislike about blogging is that while you are blogging, you tend to make grammar or spelling mistakes and it is not corrected automatically like Microsoft Word. Generally, I give blogging my "5 star rating".This whole process can be improved if only there was a human- error- correcting-system .I think tieing in the reading habits and electronic bookshelf is a really good idea as it makes us more aware of our reading habits and the number of books we have read so far. I find that the electronic bookshelf is a very useful website as it really helps us to read more and improve on our literature. In overall , I really fancy blogging.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're into blogging. Everyone's writing is starting to improve...even without electronic intervention. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete