Saturday, March 28, 2009

Confessions of a "Ball Loser"

I have always never been good at keeping things which I borrowed well. Maybe I am just very clumsy or do not have a "ball sense" which my friends used to call me when I lost their baseballs. Now, I reveal my actual account of my loss to the public.(Wishing that my friends don't read this)

Well, my co-curricular-activity is baseball, so it's basic common sense that I play using a baseball. However, I don't have a proper ball to train with at home, I use tennis balls to train at home, ridiculous, isn't it? So I decided to borrow a baseball from my friend for one month-again......
 
The day I got home after borrowing the ball, I was elated and in high spirits as I could finally train properly at home. I immediately rushed downstairs to try out "my" new ball. I smashed the ball against the tennis court's walls, enjoyingthe sound of the crunch. However, just at one moment when I did not flex my arms well, the ball flew out of the tennis court into nowhere. I was dazed for that moment and did not know what to do. My immediate instinct was to go  find the ball. I rushed out into the bushes outside the tennis court and begin my "rescue mission".

My rescue mission failed and I was well, depressed. I did not know what to tell my friend. In fact I had lost the previous ball he lent me and this was the second one. Oh man, why am I so clumsy? Well, I am still currently in the borrowing period and I only have about a week to return him the ball. Can anyone please offer advice to me how to handle this situation? Aw, I have a headache......

2 comments:

  1. They have golf balls with little beacons in them that beep when you lose your ball in the bush. Get a beacon for your next baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for helping out with the collection of files...appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete