Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apology to everyone...(Blog-Linguistic)


I sincerely regret bringing trouble to the school. I really do not know why I committed those foolish offences just for fun. No, it was not for patriotism for America, just foolishness.Yes everyone, I have a confession to make so please hear me out......
On that day, when I first broke the school rule by humming the "Star Spangled Banner", I believed I had my reasons. However, as I think through the incident now, I can now understand the real reason for me doing it. I love track. However, because of my poor English grades, I could not get into the Track team. I despised Miss Narwin just for that reason alone as I thought she intentionally gave me the bad grades. Hence, I planned to get kicked out of Miss Narwin's classes by humming the national anthem disrespectfully when it was actually my own attitude towards Literature that made this happen.
I also wanted to do extra work and earn Miss Narwin's favour but my Father told me to stand up for my own rights so I interpreted it wrongly and there I ended up. I really regret doing this to you, Miss Narwin, I should just have stayed put and studied hard for English but instead I did those foolish acts and make it backfire on me. I am also very sorry for ruining your teaching career, Miss Narwin, I hope I can make up to you somehow......
Now, as I leave Harrison High for good, I apologize to the whole school and will try to make up for my misdeeds in my new school. I hope you will forgive me .
With full apologies,
Philip Malloy
Comments
Narwin:
Dear philip,
Although I am somewhat still furious at you for making this mess, however, I do understand the situation you were in and would like to forgive you. Philip , you know your own mistakes and I am already contented with that and thus you are already making up to me. Do not put in mind too much your regret. Study hard! Live up to your own expectations and strive for the stars!
With Regards,
Miss Narwin
Gertrude Doane:
Dear philip,
I am glad that you finally acknowledged your mistakes. Also, please work hard in your new school and do not cause any more unneccessary trouble. As long as you follow these advice, you will be fine. I just hope that this nationwide dispute would come to a rest soon.
Take care,
Gertrude Doane
Coach Jamison:
Hi Phil. Heard you got no track there in your new school. You should'nt have caused so much trouble. You should have listened to my advice and apologize to Miss Narwin. Narwin is a good teacher. If you really are wanting more track in your life, you should someday come down to Harrison track to work out. I'm sure Palleni would allow that. You can meet up with your friends too. Anyway, I just hope that everything will work out the way you wanted it to be in your new school , Philip. Take care.
Jamison
Mr Lunser:
Hiya kiddo! How are you doing? Terrible? I hope not. Yo,you Philip, shouldn't have done that to Narwin . Anyway I hope you can stick up for patriotism in your new school! Bet' you'll terribly miss my "lame" jokes haha. Work hard and don't try to get another teacher fired! haha. Just don't fail English again.
Lunser

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe Narwin is sooo understanding. But I think you've captured her character and Lunser's as well. Good work.

    ReplyDelete