Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Training. Break from Scoping.

With the passing of the hectic week, I was free. Training resumed. I was a little nervous at first for returning to the field after almost a month. That tingy feeling went away after a couple of throws with my buddies.

How nice it felt to run freely around the entire field, as if it were my second home, with no restrictions, regulations as to when and where I can swing and throw. Coach taught us a batting technique today. I was unable to get it at first but with a little tuning, I excelled at it.

The irony of today was that, there was supposed to be a swimming test today. It had been already delayed for a week due to rain and it rained again. Aww. What a waste. It kept raining lightly until training. Cool.

My right shoulder ached a little but training got rid of it. After releasing a month of physical tension, I feel free and refreshed. I've gotta go work now. Seeya.

4 comments: