Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tests.


Today's the last day of the Term 3 Test Frenzy. The last test of the term was well, History. It left my fingers very much strained, but nevertheless, it was worth it.

My test status this term was reasonable enough. Though I could have done better. The worst score by far was my Comprehension results. A hefty 24/45. What a score. And I was below average I'd say. I love crafting an essay, or a composition. Its just that I'm bad at making those shorter, and concise. A 10/20. And I thought I got all the points. I'm a little worried about my Language Arts score this term. 24/45 is enough to pull my A1 down to a B4. And an extra 3 in my MSG won't help at all.

Humanities papers were relatively, safe for me I'd say. I just love the feeling of my fingers getting tired after scribbling strenously for at least three pages. Mathematics was manageable. However, for my Biology test, I think I did a 10 mark question wrongly. So yeah, not much hope of a 90% which I took down as my target score on June 30th.

From yesterday onwards, Infocomm Studies have officially been promoted to my favourite subjects list. The tests are open-mouthed and... yes, open-mouth. That's the best part. Everyone will get a free A1 in their report card by the end of the month. I gurantee.

I just hope my MSG this term would be below 1.5. I hope. How I wish my all my scripts would be as simple as the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment