Friday, May 1, 2009

Mother's Response To Electronic Bookshelf


Here are the points which I think are good about this program.

Firstly, through this bookshelf my son can understand more about the book which he has been reading.

Secondly, he will be able to think of the contents of  books which he has red a long time ago more vividly and will be able to recall memories of the books he has been reading though this record of the books in the electronic bookshelf.

Thirdly, he can see the number of books he has read so far and feel a sense of accomplishment. This is can also inspire him to read more books than what he has read before and also make him more motivated, too.

Fourthly, we (my son and I) can also keep track of the books which my son has been reading and I can also discover his interests whether or not he likes certain types of books. This can also allow me to treat my son in the way he wants to be treated based on his interests.

Thank You.

1 comment:

  1. All great points, many of which I didn't even realize at the time this was being established. Thanks for taking the electronic shelf one step beyond my conception.

    ReplyDelete